12 months - 5 years
Minimum 12 months, maximum 5 years.
Delivery Method100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
The number of places per term is strictly limited to 90.
The University of Cumbria is ranked number 8th in the World for Quality Education by the Times Higher Education in 2020.
In a study commissioned by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance (2020) on over 9,500,000 previous university students in the UK, the University of Cumbria is ranked in the top three higher-education institutions in the North of the UK for students who go on to start or manage a business.
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
10,950 CHF (Swiss Francs)
This fee includes library access, OnlineCampus access, graduation fees, and University matriculation fees.
Fees are payable in interest free instalments (See a sample payment plan)
The residency - one week intensive research methods class to prepare for your final dissertation - has an additional cost of 1950 Swiss Francs (100% Online) or 2950 Swiss Francs if you decide to attend it at the University Campus (travel and accommodation excluded). The residency fee is only billed once you register for it.
Accreditation and Recognition
The University of Cumbria MBA programmes offered online in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College are Recognised Worldwide. Once you complete your studies at Robert Kennedy College, you will receive a degree from the University of Cumbria. The University of Cumbria received the University title, and degree awarding powers, from Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council. It is fully recognised by the British Government and duly listed on the United Kingdom’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills list of recognised UK awarding institutions.
The overall aim of the MBA Educational Leadership programme is to provide you with the opportunity to engage in a Higher Education experience using a flexible and distributed learning approach that will enhance your ability to develop and lead a sustainability agenda that focuses on change in the financial sector. In particular this award will:
- Further develop relevant business, educational management and organisation knowledge, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
- Develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand, and where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices (with a particular focus on educational management and leadership);
- Develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability (within the Education industry);
- Develop understanding of an organisation’s strategic focus and environment, and the impact of the inter-relationship between the organisation’s resources and clients in the evolving global education environment;
- Develop commitment to continuous personal and professional development, independence and reflective learning;
- Develop particular expertise and understanding in the fields of education, business and management.