The LL.M International Business Law meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in the rapidly expanding fields of international commercial and business law. It provides students with the opportunity to explore, in-depth, the legal regulation of the world of international business. Academically rigorous, the LL.M will expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
The LL.M is taught by an outstanding team of professional research active staff who have extensive practice and academic experience. The programme aims to enhance knowledge and critical thinking in this area.
The programme provides advanced critical analysis of the key themes and emerging challenges facing businesses, in a global context such as in international/global business environments and innovation and enterprise.
Why study with us?
- The University of Cumbria is ranked 15 in the United Kingdom for law courses (2014 Guardian League Table);
- The Online LL.M gives you the best of both Worlds: flexible online learning combined with a one-week intensive residency at the University of Cumbria London campus;
- Competitive tuition fees payable in interest-free monthly instalments;
- State of the Art Online proprietary technology;
- Practical and innovative curriculum;
- Comprehensive access to online legal libraries (LexisNexis and Westlaw);
- International Faculty graduated from some the Top Law Schools;